Sunday, January 26, 2014

00002: Zaxion and salve girl - Complete

Zaxion, the Slaver came to we with a slave girl called april that said her master moved and abandoned her. The slaver wanted to collar her to the city.

  • I said to put her into the kennel for the time being an we would see if her came for her. (In Gor you have a week, which is five days in Gor, to come collect your property after that the slave would be abandoned and could become a city slave.)
  • I spoke with the Head Magistrate and he knew that her owner had moved from the city (being rejected bread, salt, and fire) and so the slave was abandoned (since her had not told her).
  • The Slaver was informed of this and that the slave could be collared to the city.
  • Note: the Head Magistrate found out that this was not all true and the city no longer was involved with the slave girl.
  • The slaver got himself banned for reasons unknown.

Plan:
  1. On 1/30/2014 I had a message that there was more to this case and I went to look into it. I found myself talking with the Head Slaver rather than the Slaver Zaxion. The result being that the Head Slaver would see that the girl was placed back in the kennel collar where I had said that she should be. Zaxion would have his pay docked for not listening to the word of the Magistrates (Reno and myself). We will meet again on 2/1/2014 to talk about the situation.
  2. Note: Upon thinking about this it is really rather simple and only a bit more complicated since the girl has turned up pregnant by her owner Quito, who appears to have left her behind. On the first she will have been in the kennels a week and therefore I can certify that she is abandoned and the city kennel now fully owns her and that is all I need to do.
  3. Though my recommendation would be that Zaxion request to purchase the girl from the kennel since she is pregnant for a fair price. Once she belongs to Zaxion then he can do with her as he wishes. This would both turn a profit for the city kennel and clear the case of any further action require on the magistrates part.
Further action on the case: none

No comments:

Post a Comment