Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Move to Rorus

Father has decided that we are moving to Rorus. So far things are still a bit disorganized and the terrain has been difficult for me (lag). Yesterday we got a temporary house until one big enough for all of us can be built. It will be tight, but I think it will work for the time being. Sis says that the merchant house in the village is big enough for storing our supplies and we will not have to build another one. There is also two office spaces there which she said one would be mine and one for Mother. I am still not sure what to think of it all... though I am the one that doesn't like change very well. There is a whole new set of rules to learn and I have so much to do and can not find the things I want among the many boxes we brought with us. Hopefully it will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment