Thursday, February 6, 2014

Slavery

" 'What are my duties?' I asked.

'Exquisite beauty and absolute obedience,' said Sucha." Slave Girl of Gor

Slavery is a large institution on Gor. A boon to trade and economic development recognized within as natural on the World of Gor. In a world clearly dominated by strong men, the weaker of the sexes find themselves often enslaved. Though widely frowned upon on Earth, in Gor it is seen through different eyes. It is the sharp contrast to the harshness. It accentuates the rawness complimenting it with its beauty. Gor is a world where flesh is bought, sold, enslaved, owned and eventually mastered. It is a part of the natural order, though slaves are seen as weak, it is a different kind of strength that they must pull from, a strength that shines through acknowledging them to be the kajirae of Gor. They recognize and accept their lot in life, relishing it hungrily. They are property and nothing more, no longer once collared is their fate in their own hands. They live to please as if their very life depended on it, which most often it does. There were male slaves though they were an exception. When cities and villages were raided or looted usually the men were slain and rarely brought into slavery whereas the slave girls were thought to be prize booty. Many an acquisition ship was sent to earth to bring back girls and introduce them into slavery. Careful selection occurred through this process.

"What is your duty?" asked my master.
"Absolute obedience," I replied, in Gorean.
He held the whip to my lips. I pressed my lips to it, and kissed it. "Absolute obedience," I said. Slave Girl of Gor

"You are a slave," I said. "You are owned. You are a female. You will be forced to be a woman. If you were free, and Gorean, you might be permitted by men to remain as you are, but you are neither Gorean nor free. The Gorean man will accept no compromise on your femininity, not from a slave. She will be what he wishes, and that is a woman, fully, and his. If necessary you will be whipped or starved. You may fight your master. He will, if he wishes, permit this, to prolong the sport of your conquest, but in the end, it is you who are the slave; it is you who will lose. On Earth you had the society at your back, the result of centuries of feminization; he could not so much as speak harshly to you but you could rush away or summon magistrates; here, however, society is not at your back, but at his; it will abet him in his wishes, for you are only a slave; you will have no one to call, nowhere to run; you will be alone with him, and at his mercy. Further, he has not been conditioned with counter-instinctual value sets, programmed with guilt, taught self-hatred; he has been taught pride and has, in the very air he breathes, imbibed the mastery of females. These are different men. They are not Earthlings. They are Goreans. They are strong, and they are hard, and they will conquer you. For a man of Earth, you might never be a woman. For a man of Gor, I assure you, my dear, sooner or later you will be."

She looked at me with misery.

The dancer moaned, crying out, as though in agony. Still she remained impaled upon the slave pole, it's prisoner. "The Gorean master," I told the blondish girl, "commands sensuality in his female slaves."

She stared at the dancer, her eyes wide with misery. The hips of the dancer now moved, seemingly in isolation from the rest of her body, though her wrists and hands, ever so slightly moved to the music. "You cannot even move like that now." I told the blondish girl. "Yet muscles can be trained. You will be taught to move like a woman, not a puppet of wood." I grinned down at her. "You will be taught to be sensual."

Samos, with a snap of his fingers, freed the dancer from the slave pole. She moved, turning, toward us. Before us, loosening her veil at the right hip, she danced. Then she took it from her left shoulder, where it had been tucked beneath the strap of her halter. With the veil loose, covering her, holding it in her hands, she danced before us. Then she regarded us, dark-eyed, over the veil; it turned about her body; then, to the misery of the blondish girl, she wafted the silk about her, immeshing her in its gossamer softness. I saw the parted lips, the eyes wide with horror, of the kneeling, harnessed girl, through the light, yellow veil; then the dancer had drawn it away from her, and turning, was again in the center of the floor.

"You will learn your womanhood," I told the blondish girl. "And I will tell you where you will learn it."

She looked up at me.

"At the feet of a master," I told her. "Tribesmen of Gor" pages 10 & 11"We may protest, of course, if the masters see fit to permit it," said Mira, "but then, when we are finished, our discipline is reimposed upon us, perhaps even more severely."

"Discipline?" breathed the girl.

"Yes," said Mira, "the slave girl is subject to discipline and punishment. She is owned, like a sleen or tarsk is owned. She is owned, literally owned, You must understand that in its full sense. Accordingly, anything may be done with her that the master wishes. She may even be slain, if the master wishes."

"Then the slave girl is totally helpless," said the girl. "She is totally at the mercy of the master."

"Yes," said Mira.

"I would like that," said the girl.

"Oh?" asked Mira.

"Are you happy?" asked the girl.

"Yes, incredibly so."

"Do you not desire freedom?" asked the girl.

"The only freedom I would now desire," said Mira "would be the freedom to be totally a slave." Blood Brothers of Gor

I suppose I was a wicked, worthless woman and, far worse, only a despicable natural slave, but something deep in me, fundamental in me, proud and ancient in me, loved men, and I did not want to make them small, and nothing, but wanted, rather, to please them, to obey them, to serve them, to give my all to them, to make them strong and proud, grand and glorious, to make them happy. But here, among the virile men of Gor, I had little choice in such matters. such things, regardless of whether or not I might wish to bestow them of my own free will, would be simply commanded of me.' Dancer of Gor

New slaves are often treated with great harshness. It helps them lean quickly that they are slaves. Later, when the girl is well trained and her services become perfections, she may be treated more leniently, even lovingly, like a dog. Dancer of Gor

We do not choose our Masters nor is it up to us, whether or not we will please them, or to what degree. We must strive be perfection all ways, for anyone. that is part of what is to be a slave. In reconciling myself to bondage I had, also, to reconcile myself to this condition, it is a part of bondage. It is something which the slave must accept. Without it there can be no true slavery. I had accepted this condition, at least theoretically, verbally acknowledging its incumbency on me, in my training. somehow, interestingly, this acceptance too, seemed liberating to me, it made my bondage much more real to me. Too, interestingly, in its way, it also made it seem much more precious to me.Dancer of Gor

"But what if he is weak?" she begged. "Continue to serve him, in the fullness of your slavery, begging him for the least of his kisses, the most casual of his caresses." "Yes, master," she said, tears in her eyes. "Even such small attentions, you will discover, now that you have become sensitized to your slavery, will be precious to you." "But what if he is stupid?" she asked. "Beg him to sell you, or give you away," I said, "that you may, if only in being sold off on the block, come into the collar of another, one capable of satisfying what you are, a slave." "But what if he will not sell me, or give me away?" she said. "Then," said I angrily,"that is how it will be, for it is you who wear the collar. He is the master. You are the slave."Magicians of Gor

"Gorean slavery is categorical and absolute. The slave is property, an animal. She is incapable of doing anything to alter, change oraffect her status. She is owned by the master, and owes him all. Shecan be bought and sold. She must serve with perfection." "Renegades of Gor", page 386 In the eyes of Goreans, and Gorean law, the slave is an animal. She is not a person, but an animal. She has no name, saving what her master might choose to call her. She is without caste. She is without citizenship. She is simply an object, to be bartered, or bought or sold. She is simply an article of property, completely, nothing more. Hunters of Gor

No comments:

Post a Comment