Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A note from


              ╔═.⌘.═════════════════════════════════╗
                         A NOTE FROM YOUR INSTRUCTOR
              ╚═════════════════════════════════.⌘.═╝
             
Welcome to the Telnus Blue Caste Academy.  I am the Lady Kati Evans, the Administrator and Teacher.
=====================================================================

As I sit here thinking about you, the new class, I am excited about what lies ahead and what we will learn together.  I find as I look over the material and all the notes I have gathered over there year ... there is so much that I want to teach you in the next few weeks though the subject is very broad and we could talk about things for months, even years and still discover new things about how our world of Gor works and what part we in the Blue Caste play in our world is not small matter.

In way of a brief history, I was in Gor less than a month when became a Magistrate before I actually became a full scribe... something I would not recommend to anyone. It drove me on a fast learning curve and massive studying. There was a period of roughly six months I put in 50 hours a week in Gor as a Magistrate and studying whenever I could; while still putting in 40 hours a week in at my first life job. Every moment invested into learning! This is not a path I want for you. My hope is to help make your path smoother with some basic knowledge and understanding of this world of Gor.
Let’s get started, some basic things to help this class time go better.

* Use the “@” sign to indicate that you have a question and once I recognize you state your question.
* Use the “#” to end your comment.
* Turn your classwork into the in-box on my desk in the school.
* I recommend that you start reading through the 33 books for yourself. The value of your own study of the books will help improve the quality of your role-play.
* If you want to talk about things outside of class or continue a topic I am open to conversations.
====================================================================

TO DO:
Find Well we actually have 2 girls here who have been trained as scribe slaves. Tasha and Sweet - Sphere and Algernons girls.
Arrange class schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment