Thursday, June 26, 2014

Change in Position - A New Chapter

On Tuesday 6/24/2014 I handed back the titles of Head of Caste and Head Magistrate to my SL parents. They want someone in the office that will be there more often and who is able to devote more time. I knew that this should be true, but I can not give more time to SL. So in agreement I have become only their daughter. Currently I am nothing more, with no job that I have to see to or work on. Mother said something about me helping her in the infirmary... I would prefer not to do this. I like the thought of being able to visit and wonder around without having to devote my limited time to a job. It sounds fun to be able to talk with people and be social.

Sadly I asked the woman they wanted to fill the job the wrong thing. I asked about the title that floated over her head "bitchy scribe". From what I know so far it is true. Part of me hopes that she does come back and fulfill the position... though she might make it hard to be there. I still think having a man at the top would be a good thing for the blue caste. I however am no longer a scribe, no longer stuck in the mold of having to be a magistrate. I have been one all the time I have been in Gor. It will be fun to have something else to do. Just to be different... just to be a young daughter rather than a woman on top and above most men. No longer a threat to men and able to order then around.

So begins a new chapter. I did not go into SL last night. Tonight I shall venture in for an hour or two and will see what has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment