Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Move to Thantis

June has come and I have returned to see my Father only to discovered that he has chosen to move the family to Thantis. With in a very short time that day filling out all the records occurred and I am part of the city. I remain blue caste as my mother was blue cast, sadly she died when I was young. Father being a wealthy merchant sent me to all the best schools available.

As of yet I have not ran into the Head of Caste for the blue and still wait to see her. Right now her name escapes me. Hopefully I will soon as there are meetings somewhere in the city on Tuesdays. Though I am not sure how much I will be working for the city as Father keeps me fairly busy helping with his work. Time will tell.

Father has a new companion and so far she seems really nice. Still doesn't seem right calling her Mother. Maybe some day it will.

----

I am thinking I might go and take the Magistrate class again since there has been a name change. It might be nice to hang up a certificate on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment