Friday, May 9, 2014

CLAUSE of the Ubar or Administrator

Scribe Note: This portion is to be filled out to specifically Define the Rights, Privileges and City Powers of the Ubar or Administrator's Free Companion in times of War and Peace. This is a highly vital portion of the Joining Contract for a Ruler of a City.

I, (Free Man's Signature, Rank and Home Stone here) Do hereby attest that my Free Companion named in this contract, (Free Woman's Name here), shall have the following privileges, rights and powers that are due her status as my Free Companion in times of Peace:

(List any and all additional privileges, rights and City Powers not named above here)

Additionally, I, (Free Man's Signature, Rank and Home Stone) do hereby attest that During times of War, my Free Companion (FW's name here) Shall/Shall not (The Man must choose one) be granted the title of "Ubara." If granted the title of "Ubara", she must abide by my authority at all times. She may not act upon military matters without my expressed permission; she will not serve as Regent or lead my Armies without both my written permission and the granting of my Signet Ring into her personal keeping unless I personally command otherwise. Unless otherwise stated, if I fall in battle, I name (Man's Name to be listed here) to serve as temporary Ubar until such time of Peace that an Administrator is Elected by the High Council. (Scribes Note: This paragraph can be altered according to the Free Man's wishes.)

Should my Free Companion, (Lady's Name here) act, or attempt to act against the above Decrees it will be charged as an act of Treason against her ruler and her Home Stone and therefore be subject to trial and sentencing for Treason by the Caste of Warriors. Should my Free Companion at any time attempt or plot to coup, to overthrow my rulership or attempt become a military Ubara, she will be executed for Treason.

Should this companionship contract be Dissolved, Lady (FW's SN here) can no longer claim the authorities, privileges and powers granted to her by me as my Free Companion. Additionally, any children born of this companionship will not be taken out of my City without my expressed permission.

(Free Man's Signature Here) (Free Woman's Signature Here)

I, (Scribe's Signature here) , as Witness to the wishes of the Ubar/Administrator of ________, attest that the Lady entering this Free Companionship, (Lady's Name here) has been made fully aware of the stipulations and decrees written above.

No comments:

Post a Comment