Saturday, March 16, 2019

Svago Scribe Meeting 2019-02-23

Members present:

Tyran Kamdry
Sara Inkpen
Drusus Carver
Nikki Lordes
William Carver
Shaden Markov
Draco Bloodmoon
Reese Eisenfaust
James Berkeley
Claire Berkeley
Lurius Vancius
Sylvanus Voss
Jillian Daniels
& Jade

[23:59] Jillian Daniels (Jillian Daniels): /me brought out a piece of parchment and a quill and stood poised to take notes

[00:00] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me looks to reese and meep's tilting his head. whatt did she mean by that? he eyed the ladie wearily.  wondering just what the woman was up too. he feared she and nikki both with their dang lists.

[00:01] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): directs his gaze to william and to nikki and smiles to them

[00:02] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he cleared his throat then and looked around to each as he started to speak~ " Thank you all first for coming tonight before i get into the details of this meeting I would like take a moment and allow each of you to introduce yourself and offer years of experience if you will for the record and for the new faces we it will give them idea of who and where they might go for answers and aid .."

[00:04] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he looked to Sara ~ " We will start with Sara and go around to her left at the table first "

[00:05] Sara Inkpen (Sarai Inkpen): /me clears her throat and looks around "I am Sara Inkpen, companioned to Thrice Threefold. I have been scribing more years than a lady likes to tell, since it gives away my age. I can usually be found next door in the Svago Post building"

[00:06] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): plays with his fingers at the table looking at them while hears the conversation

[00:07] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): i am Drusus Carver companioned none times and looking for my first :P, i have been scribing for about 5 odd years now i am usually on the roof in the garden enjoying the fresh air

[00:07] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he nodded hearing Sara and looked then to Drusus ~

[00:10] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ once Drusus was done he looked to Nikki giving her a respectful nod of his head to her ~

[00:11] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): Tal everyone,

[00:14] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " Thank you Lady Nikki and i do think we all are in agreement your work and aid is often under appreciated i feel honestly and am honored to serve in the same Caste now as you .  William Sir you like to add anything here feel free to take as much time as you like or need

[00:15] William Carver (William Carver): Tal Caste Brothers and Sisters, I am William Carver,  Nikki Lordes stand in companionship with me. I have been an active Scribe for 108 years. I own several business in the City, a clothing store, seamstress shop and the men's bath house.  My door is always open to a Scribe of the City.  Thank you Brother for having this meeting. "

[00:16] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): smiles hearing the word "bath house"

[00:19] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he looked from William aafter a few Ihn making sure he did not want to add anything else before looking to Shaden ~ " Praetor Shaden .."

[00:20] Shaden Markov (Shade Rallier): /me looked to his friend and nodded.Shadne then stifled a feigned yawn as he looked aobut those gathered."I am Shaden Markov. the Current standing Praetor to the Lower Caste area of the city.I work, as best i can, hand in hand with the Magistrates for as long as information flows. I have been scribing for 90 years, if one is to count the start of my apprenticeship at 10. If any of you lot want to see the one they use ot refer to as the 'Shade of the Law'. then simply come aobut the praetor stand and speak with me, or speak with William, for he is the reason these old bones are again swinging the billing club of a praetor."

[00:21] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): nods in respect for shaden

[00:22] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " Thank you Shaden  ..Draco ..."

[00:22] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me looked around and pulled the cookie he was still nibbling, and smiled. "i am draco'no bloodmoon, Aprentice scribe, as i am only a aprentice and yet to get my seals, i dont think i need say how long i have been a scribe for. I am of 19 winter's, so possibly the youngest here, so i ask your patiance with my niavity in meny matters.  I can mostly be found mostly anywhere, as i wander when not studying. that or here in the scribe building."

[00:23] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he smiled and nodded to Draco and looked then to Reese ~ " Lady Reese "

[00:24] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me clears her throat and nods, "Greetings to you all. I am Reese Eisenfaust. Currently serving as the court clerk and working on getting the school going. I have had many years of experience, starting my education in the caste as a small child and have performed many functions within castes, up to and including High Magistrate and Head of Caste. I am not yet companioned, though that is coming in the nearish future."

[00:26] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): smiles to reese

[00:27] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he smiled hearing Reese then nodded and looked to Jillian then ~ Lady Jillian .."

[00:27] Jillian Daniels (Jillian Daniels): me looks up from her notes as she hears her name and smiles "I am Jillian Daniels, I have been a Scribe in various cities and filled various positions over the years.  Currently I am just trying to fill in the gaps where ever I am needed" she smiled, her eyes returning to her notes

[00:29] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he noded and smiled to Jilllian then and looked to Lurius ~ " Thank you Lady Jillian   Lurius sir"

[00:30] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): " Greetings, again, brothers and sister, my name is Lurius Vancius Danca, from the Dancas of Sulport.... next year i will make 300 years, being 250 dedicated to the law... i was born and raised inside the scarlet, and for that reason their codes are deep inside my bones... i am a passionate studious of the law, ancient languages and history, my curriculum vitae is : ( cont)

[2019/02/23 16:30]  Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): Sulport - hoc, magistrate, high magistrate, teacher and scholar,
 Ti - magistrate,
 Cartius - praetor,
 Olni -counselour of the hoc,
 Lara - magistrate,
 Argrhi - advocate,
 Rovere - magistrate,
 Victoria - hoc, high magistrate, magistrate,
 Saleria - high magistrate and hoc,
 Hesius - magistrate,
 Genieva - advocate,
 Tanagra - high magistrate,
 Ar - praetor,
 Turia - advocate and councelour of the hoc,
 Svago, magistrate and semi retired, smiles"

[00:31] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): thank you

[00:31] Jillian Daniels (Jillian Daniels) 's quill flies across the page to get all that down and takes a deep breath when done

[00:32] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me almost chokes on his cookie from the list.

[00:32] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): smiles to jillian knowing her skills

[00:35] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " Thank you Lurius and that is a vast and lengthy accounting ....One i can see being a great asset moving forward ..  I am Tyran Kamdry ..Acting Head of Caste currently , I have over 50 years experience myself , Another hand and i will companion the Lady Elisabeth Grey ...who will be taking up my Caste as well to honor traditions ... I am and try to always be approachable with any and all issues any of you may have or feel needs more attention to .."

[00:36] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ then looked to James ~ " If you will sir introduce yourself the rest of your borthers and sisters .."

[00:36] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me leaned back against the railing and gave his short intro. "James Berkeley, companioned to this one" he said with a slight tilt of his head to Claire. "Was originally a Warrior at birth, decided it wasn't for me, changed caste a few times before landing in the Scribes. In my time in the scribes I've been a Magistrate, Genealogist and Treasurer. I have been a merchant head of caste previously but that's nothing to brag about. I aspire to magistrate in Svago but as with everything, gotta work for it"

[00:38] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he smiled then and looked to James's companion Claire ~ " Lady Claire"

[00:38] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me clears her throat softly when it was her turn to speak "Greetings all, I am Claire Berkeley, born as Claire Redwood in Ar to the Caste of Scribes. Since I came of age, I have held various roles within the Caste in many different cities throughout the years. I am companioned to James Berkeley and as you know we have just arrived in the city of Svago. We currently reside at the inn while we await housing." she says calmly and quietly.

[00:42] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he smiled then and looked from her to the rest of the Caste and cleared his throat and looked to Reese ..~ " Thank you Lady Claire .. Lady Reese ....I do like your outline and made copies of it to share with the others if you are ready to move forward with it i am sure William and Nikki would be quite interested to see the work so far you have put into getting the school program in a working manner ..?"

[00:42] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): looks to the newcomers and nods, with sympathy

[00:45] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me smiles and nods to Kam, "I believe that both Lady Nikki and William have a copy of it already. I haven't made any changes to it as of late. Though there are some clarifications that need to be noted. With her prior experience of creating a school it has been a top priority to get her input on it."

[00:47] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): "Reese and I have talked at length on this and look forward to working with her on this project, she did a good amount of work and with my experience in running large training programs I am confident we will have the best training program out there."  she looks at Reese "we can dive in a little deeper now when our calendars allow and surely would like the help from any who share the passion of education"

[00:47] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he nodded then with a smile to her and looked to Nikki when she spoke ~

[00:48] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): smiles seeing the project is marching

[00:49] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): Oh Yes! The more help the better! I should have mentioned that as well. My personal feeling on the education is that it is a caste-wide endeavor, not just one person.

[00:49] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): raises his hand

[00:50] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~He looked to Lurius then ~ Yes sir Lurius ."

[00:51] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): " i saw the scroll with the plan when i talked to lady reese, and i was thinking maybe is a good idea include philosophy on the classes, i have some good material i can help... "

[00:54] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): i wouldnt mind being able to mark the basic scribe course or someting similaur i believe that could be fun

[00:54] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he nodded with an understanding smile to Lurius ~ " I think we should commit to putting the time and work into holding classes ourselves as it is on our shoulders alone to see the new scribes coming and even experienced scribes can always benefit from more knowledge .. Thank you Drusus your offer is accepted .. ~ then chuckled lightly ~

[00:55] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me starts making notes on her scrolls, the rattle of parchment being heard.

[00:55] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me looks over the scroll befor him thoughtful and frowns. more classes he would need to take. he grumbled a bit making a few personal notes.

[00:56] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me couldn't help but give Draco'no a grin, "I told you I hadn't forgotten about you."

[00:57] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he looked to the rest then but more so the Magistate and Praetor ~ " I think that could work well with a class set up to educate the low caste in the law itself as it was clear to me with my short time as Praetor few of them have any real knowledge of what is and what is not legal and acceptable here ..and they live here ../"

[00:57] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): notices reese writing and speaks to her in a soft tone " my office will be always open to you, lady"

[00:58] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): rubs his head softly as he frowns looking over the scroll infront of him "no chance of home study?"

[00:58] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me read the scroll and was a little surprise that they made specific mention to new arriving AND apprentices. "Surely this would drive away experienced scribes if you made every new comer go through this."

[00:59] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): well for new comers perhaps we could do a home study type deal where we ask them some questions and then mark the answers and depending on what they say we will put them thru the school or appiont them a position

[01:00] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he shook his head to James ~ " if it drives them away Sir then did we really ever need them here ?"

[01:00] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me shrugged. "It's the assumption that every new person doesn't know what they are doing"

[01:01] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): I believe that the intent is to get a "baseline" to all scribes understanding. A lot of this is to be tailored to how WE do things in Svago.

[01:01] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): i think the mean is " newcomers to the caste ?"

[01:01] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): perhaps we need an entrance test then

[01:01] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): Shakes her head "the intention is not to put anyone through needless classes and hoops.. I think there is just more of an orientation so that we dont have people just doing thier own thing and causing confusion in doing so"

[01:01] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " With Svago laws and protocols they would not know ..I am sure .. "

[01:01] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): test there knowledge so we can see where there at and appoint them to the right place

[01:02] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me nodded with to Nikki. "If it is simply, this is where the various things you need to do your job are, like I got from Jamie and Kam, I have no issue."

[01:02] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): stands quiet knowing very well he can be one to help on the tests

[01:02] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he nodded i agreement to Nikki ..~ I can see that wokring better "

[01:03] William Carver (William Carver): " Brothers, Sisters this is a work in progress, I am sure the finial product will be something this Caste can shall and will be proud of, after all it will be authored by Scribes. "  I would say

[01:04] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me listens intently as the conversation went on. "As I said there are some clarifications that have not been put into the scroll. One of said clarifications was how the starting class would be handled, whether it would be independent study or a classroom, and who would be required to take said class."

[01:05] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he nodded to James and hearing William smiled adding ~ " That is why i felt this meeting would be the perfect time to get everyones ideas and thoughts on it only it was not to say this is how things are going to be in the future as i am sure all here could pick every little piece of it apart and agree with a major points of it .."

[01:05] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me raises an eye as she peruses the scroll.

[01:05] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me grins

[01:08] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " And that is why i am planning to adjust the intake questions i currently ask to better get a feel or where i feel the new scribe would fit into the system here and where best to point them in the direction of getting them needed or required direction which ever the case may be .."

[01:10] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " As it will require all our collective input to hash this out completely and come up with a solid and fair program to handle the needs of the city and school together while not appearing to shun an experienced scribe ."

[01:12] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me nodded. "I understand the case of Draco for example, he is new to this, from he said in his intro, and so this would be a good learning tool. But people like Claire who has been around for a long time doesn't necessarily need it. A few simple questions in an interview, not a structured lesson"

[01:12] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): " my person collection is on the library i made in my mothers born place, Meqara, anyone is my guest to go there and study, we are not far in tarn travel" would add

[01:12] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): I hope it is clear, that in no way was I looking to shun the experienced scribes. But we all come from different backgrounds and different.... *cringes as she says it* qualties of education. I say that hesitantly as I don't want to seem like an elitist, but I am sure we have all seen those that have been scribes that... one wonders where they bought their certificates.

[01:15] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me fidgets a bit as his name was brought up again and grabs another cookie nibling it. he realy didnt have anything useful to add to the conversation as of yet.

[01:15] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): Nikki nods "I think if we focus on how we do things here, be sure the Svago laws are understood and followed and we have some sort of communication standard and way to pass work between each other so our citizens are not faced with horrible delays, all will be good and much of these concerns can be covered without any formal classes.  I would much rather see debates and such to discuss differences, like the one we have coming up for carnival and hopefully many of you will show up for that"

[01:15] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me looks around and wonders if she is in the right building

[01:17] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): remembering, the law is a alive being and a live science, always in progress and changing, according to the society in given time and place

[01:19] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): "Mutatis mutandis"

[01:20] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he paused then and looked around to each member of the Caste with a proud smile ~ " Which was another reason for calling this meeting. Lady Reese as i look around we have a lot of missing faces from this room, Some i have yet to see even once since my arrival here ... What i see here are the ones that are the true scribes, the ones willing to do their part to educate and learn and share as a single group ...to better serve the people of Svago .."

[01:21] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " Anyone having anything they would like to voice or share with the rest of us ?"

[01:22] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me raises her hand

[01:22] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me nibbles his cookie like a chipmunk. he had nothing to say.

[01:23] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he looked to Lady Claire then ~ ' Yes Lady Claure ?"

[01:23] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): Claire*

[01:23] Sara Inkpen (Sarai Inkpen): /me looks around the table

[01:23] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me gave a quick gesture to Kam, to let him know she had something to add as well.

[01:23] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): "im seeing few colleagues seeking the chair of the magistrate, but our office is small, i would like to propose a division of the duties, as well one or two more desks"

[01:24] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~He nodded seeing Reese's look and smiled in acknowledging her request ~

[01:24] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me clears her throat again "Not much to say except that after looking through the scroll, as a newcomer, all I can say is that I am not quite sure what I have done exactly to deserve to be punished like this" she says politely in a neutral demeanor

[01:26] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me furrows her brow, "Lady, that scroll is not aimed at you."

[01:26] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): Offers to Claire in a reassuring voice "Claire, as Reese said, there is much work to be done and I think clearly some clarifications on the scroll.  If you would like to join us in refining the thoughts some, we would be glad to accept the help.  Nobody plans on putting experienced scribes through any type of demeaning and wasteful hoops"

[01:26] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): /me nods "I don't have to do it? Excellent" she says brightly

[01:27] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me looks to claire and though grumbling he says. "its more a reminder, of for people like me.. the aprentices's."

[01:27] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): or for*

[01:28] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): holds a grin, but knowing the good operator is in constant evolution, being tested daily, no matter the format of the test

[01:28] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he looked to Claire and smiled ~ " No one is being punished here as this was only to get a feel for the program we are working to get in place for City ...I don't recall telling either of you in the interview about any part of this current topic affecting you in anyway as it is still in the developmental stage and we as a group are going to formulate a solid procedure "

[01:31] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he looked then to Reese " Lady Reese "

[01:31] William Carver (William Carver): " As I said earlier, this is the rough draft, a starting point.  As James is well aware, he and I have worked on many drafts who looked nothing like the final product in the past. I suspect this will be no different, it has gotten the conversation started, the idea's are flowing.  Do not be afraid, make suggestions of change, you are among Scribes "  I would speak slowly and clearly a practiced speaker

[01:32] James Berkeley (Harry26548 Resident): /me experiences Temos flashbacks

[01:33] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " And it has to have all our inputs to put forward a solid and very respectable program for all to be proud of being a part of seeing it grow "

[01:33] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): At the time I was writing the majority of that, there was a bit of pressure to provide something for the apprentices to be doing intially. I was focused on that. Obviously, that didn't take into account the full dimension of the project, and yes, that did leave out experienced scribes. There is much work to be done on it, and I invite you to join us on the journey. Perhaps you would like to focus on creating a path for the experienced scribes to be treated fairly through the process? Like I said, this is a caste-wide endeavor, not meant for one person alone, as I will tell you that even just what you see there was quite time consuming.

[01:34] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): As for what I wanted to add in regards to the meeting... Jamie intended to be here for the meeting, but I believe something came up that he was unavoidably detained. I do hope that it is not taken as a reflection on the dedication to the caste and his work.

[01:36] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he smiled hearing Reese and added ~ " Never Lady Reese I spoke with Jamie briefly as i did with Wimple as wel and both had very valid reasons for being excused form this one i know both wanted to be here and believe both are in spirit "

[01:37] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me raises a hand then wanting to ask something.

[01:37] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): looks to the sun always going down and clears his throat " i ask forgiveness, brothers and sisters, but the day is passing and i have some urgent issues to see, looks like some situation in the cells was supposed to be accomplished today and i need to check... brother kam, i look forward for a meeting exclusively to talk about the magistrates office, as we have some vital points to discuss.... anyone that can seek for advice, mostly the young ones, my office is open, to anyone wearing blue" smiles " i am sure you understand" stands and get ready to leave

[01:37] Sylvanus Voss (Sylvanus Voss): /me frowns, "pardon me as well, I need to get over there myself. I would not leave otherwise."

[01:38] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): " Now my plan for hashing all this out is to come together as a group frequently in the coming hands and all share thoughts and their own ideas on how we can alter this current rough draft to work toward getting the final program in place ."

[01:39] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): pats kaum shoulder and nods respectfully to william taking hs way out

[01:39] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he nodded to Lurius ~ " Of course Lurius i will be coming to see you very soon in fact .."

[01:40] Lurius Vancius (macdesign2011 Resident): wish you well

[01:41] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he looked after bidding Lurius farewell ~ I wish you well Lurius .... Does anyone wish to speak at this time ?"

[01:41] Sara Inkpen (Sarai Inkpen):  be well Lurius

[01:42] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): safe paths good sir

[01:43] Drusus Rencius (leroo Baily): gets to his feet and motions in the direction sylvanus went "i should go osberve that "well wishes everyone"

[01:43] Jillian Daniels (Jillian Daniels): /me nods, her eyes not leaving the parchment

[01:43] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he waited a few Ihn and not hearing anyone speak up '~ " I do appreciate all your attention and stepping up to come hear out the current plans for the Caste as a whole and look forward to working closely with each of you on this project "

[01:44] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): "seeing i was here, does that make me a full scribe now?' he asked hioping to skip the lessons and test.

[01:44] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~he just grinned to Draco ~ " Nice try but no go bro

[01:44] Draco'no Bloodmoon (Dragon Cooperstone): /me mumbles. "danm it.." he grumbles.

[01:44] Reese Eisenfaust-Kismyaz (KeeperOfTheZoo Resident): /me smirks and stands. "Thank you Kam for the meeting."

[01:45] Sara Inkpen (Sarai Inkpen): /me nice meeting, Kam, welcome James and Claire

[01:45] TyranKamdry (TyranKamdry Resident): ~ he smiled and looked to Reese then ~ " Thank you getting us a starting point that we can all work from for the next meeting .."

[01:45] Claire Berkeley (Diamante Ember): Thank you Lady Sara

[01:45] Nikki Lordes (AlwaysNikki Resident): Nikki stands and inclines her head to Kam "thank you for the meeting, it is always good to get the caste together" she snaps her fingers to jade hoping the girl was not asleep with her eyes open "I wish you all well" and waits for William

[01:45] Jillian Daniels (Jillian Daniels): /me add Meeting Adjourned at 5:45 and signed her name with a flourish

Jillian Daniels
􀀘

No comments:

Post a Comment